Casa Herencia “Family Villa”
Terms and Condition
- CHECK-IN TIME is at 2:00pm. Requests for early check-in are subject to room availability.
CHECK-OUT TIME is at 12 noon. Requests for early check-out are subject to room availability.
- Down payment is required. Half of payment is to be settled upon check-in.
- In case of cancellation of booking, please advise us at least 2 days before your booked date. Cancellations made within forty eight (48) hours or failure to do so will definitely forfeit your reservation fee.
- In case of postponement of the date of booking, please advice immediately and booking will be subject to availability.
- Late checkout (1 hour max free, beyond 1 hour will charge 50% of the room rate).
- The rate is good for three (3) people. In excess, an additional P500.00 per head per night will apply.
- Since the comfort of our guest is our foremost concern, we would ONLY accommodate a MAXIMUM of ten (10) people upstairs. Children 12 years old and below are free of charge when staying in parents bed i.e. not requiring extra bedding.
- House rates are inclusive of free breakfast for a maximum of two (2) people.
- Extra beds are not inclusive of free breakfast.
House Rules and Regulations
- SMOKING is not allowed inside the house, but allowed in designated outdoor areas.
- You will be provided with keys to the front door. If the keys get lost or stolen, you must notify us immediately so we can replace the locks. You will be charged accordingly.
- Breakfast is served between 7:00 am to 10:00 am and it will serve in Paradores Hotel.
- WI-FI is available free of charge. A log-in password is provided upon check-in.
- HOT & COLD WATER- Note that the water may take a few seconds to heat up, so please exercise caution in blending the temperature.
- CONSERVATION & THE ENVIRONMENT- We advocate the conservation of water & electricity during your stay. Towels are change every third day. The “environment card” on your bedside states our advocacy.
- DRINKING WATER- Two (2) bottled purified drinking water per day are provided.
- FIREWORKS, FIREARMS & WEAPONS – Fireworks may not be discharged within the premises. Firearms are not permitted.
- DRUGS & OTHER ILLEGAL SUBSTANCES- Drugs and other prohibited substances are prohibited in the premises.
- NOISE LEVELS- Unnecessary noise or improper behavior will not be tolerated. This is a wooden heritage home which is not fully sound-proof. Please keep noise levels to a minimum, especially after 10:00PM. Heritage homes are built as multi-functional spaces which are designed for indoor and outdoor living.
- CLEANLINESS, PRESERVATION, VANDALISM, LOSS – We maintain cleanliness at the premises at all times and strive to preserve this heritage home. Keep the house clean. Please do not post anything on the wall.
- All fixtures & furniture in the house should not be remove/touch.
- RESPONSIBILITY OF GUESTS – You are responsible for the actions of any guest you permit into the property. For security reasons, it is not acceptable to leave children under ten (10) years of age without adult supervision in the house. The owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness which may occur while on the premises, facilities, or any adjacent properties. Management is not responsible for the loss of the guests’ personal belongings or valuables. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the full risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premises.
- Guests are obliged to observe the provisions of these House Rules. In the event that a guest is in breach of these rules, the homeowners have the right to repudiate the agreement on the provision of accommodation services before the agreed period has elapsed.
- Although we are animal-lovers,PETS ARE NOT ALLOWEDdue to the invaluable significance of this heritage home.
Once again, we hope that you enjoy your stay. We encourage our guests to please be considerate and mindful of the rules and regulations. We would appreciate any comments and suggestions, which you can email to firstname.lastname@example.org and contact no. 0917-500-6041/ (043) 470-4060.